We recommend Extended Validation (EV) SSL !
Why we recommend EV?
- It's on SALE For only $149 a year you can display the Green Bar on your website.
It's a saving of $750 for a limited
- We know you can convert 20% more customers
if you are doing online business with an Extended Validation (EV) SSL It's the proven
fact. Read the case studies
- We use EV SSL for all of our own online businesses. Look at the green bar in this
page. Or visit www.Rapid-Billing.com
GeoTrust® True BusinessID® certificates
Internet security coverage and are ideal for high-profile, high-traffic sites that
are likely to be targets for phishing. GeoTrust True BusinessID certificate
enables up to
256-bit encryption and an identity verification seal in a single bundle.
Note: GeoTrust® True BusinessID® Certificates are fully Authenticated certificate.
All True BusinessID®
orders are typically processed within 1 - 2 working days, from the time GeoTrust
receives your business
. Your order may take more or less time to complete. To learn more
about document requirements, please click here
- Single Domain Name (FQDN)
- Issued In 1-2 working days
- Extensive Domain and Organization Validation
- Domain Name Shown On Certificate Only
- Up to 256-bit encryption
- 99% Web and Mobile Browsers Compatibility
- Unlimited – Install on any number of servers
- FREE self-service re-issues during validity period
- $1.5M USD warranty
- Free GeoTrust Site Seal
Features & Benefits:
- Unlimited Server Licenses at no extra cost + Secure www & non-www domains
- Full business validation SSL Certificate
- FREE lifetime, self-service reissues
- Includes a True Site identity assurance site seal - embedded organization name/date/time stamp
- Compatible with 99.9%+ current web and mobile browsers
- Present in 99.9%+ of mobile devices and smart phones
- Optional - Paid Installation Support Available!
- $1.25M Warranty
- FREE 24/7 Technical Support
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Certificates are compatible
with following browsers
Supported Mobile Device Browsers
GeoTrust supports all current releases of commercial and freeware web servers
supporting SSL v.3. Supported servers include:
- Microsoft Pocket Internet Explorer
- Palm / Handspring Blazer 2.0+
- Netfront 3.0+
Apache + MOD SSL
Apache + Raven
Apache + Raven 1.5x
Apache + SSLeay
Cobalt RaQ3/RaQ4 "Main Site"
Cobalt RaQ3 "Virtual Site"
Cobalt RaQ4 "Virtual Site"
iPlanet Enterprise Server 4.1
Lotus Domino Go 126.96.36.199 and higher
Lotus Domino 4.6 and higher
Microsoft Internet Information Server 4.0
Microsoft Internet Information Server 5.0
Netscape Enterprise/Fast Track
O'Reilly WebSite Professional 2.X
Zeus Web Server v3