Note: All VeriSign SSL now come in SAN (multi-domain) versions of up to 4 domains.
If you just want the regular certificate, please leave SAN option as "0."
Go for Green.
VeriSign Secure Site with EV SSL
Certificate provides minimum of
40-bit and up to 256-bit encryption and more than 99% browser recognition. It also
includes a $100,000 warranty and the VeriSign Secured Seal
Extended Validation triggers the display of the green address bar in high-security
Includes Site Seal
Uses Chained Certificates
Single Domain Name (FQDN)
1-10 Business Days
Extensive Business and Domain Validation
Green Address Bar + Domain Name and Business Name Shown On Certificate
Up to 256-bit, Automatic step-up (SGC)
Single Server - Additional server licenses may be purchased
Features & Benefits:
Secure Site with EV certificates offer you:
- Extended Validation, Green Address Bar
- 40-bit minimum to 256-bit Encryption
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- Supports Mobile Devices
- USD $1,500,000 warranty
- VeriSign Secured® Seal
- Includes 30 Day Issuance Insurance
- Installation Checker
- Free Vulnerability Assessment & Actionable Report
SSL Certificates work with virtually every Web browser
that ever shipped and all popular Web browsers used since 1996. VeriSign SSL Certificates
offer the highest browser compatibility achieved by any SSL Certificate.
VeriSign needs to receive validation of your business registration using one of
the choices below.
All documentation must be current, and show an official filing date of recording
Acceptable Proof of Right (Business Registration)
Tax licenses (US customers only)
- Articles of Incorporation
- Business License
- Certificate of Formation
- Doing Business As (DBA) License
- Registration of Trade Name or Assumed Name
- Charter Documents
- Partnership Papers
- VeriSign does not accept Federally-issued tax licenses as valid Proof of Right.
- VeriSign accepts most State issued tax licenses as valid Proof of Right.