Note: All VeriSign SSL now come in SAN (multi-domain) versions of up to 4 domains.
If you just want the regular certificate, please leave SAN option as "0."
VeriSign Secure Site Pro SSL
Certificate provides 128-bit encryption. VeriSign Secure Site Pro
is enabled by Server Gated Cryptography (SGC)
to help ensure strong encryption site visitors. It also includes
a USD $1,250,000 warranty and the VeriSign Secured Seal
Certain older browsers and operating systems will not connect at the strongest encryption
level available to them unless there is a Server Gated Cryptography (SGC)
certificate on the server. VeriSign is the leading SSL provider of SGC-enabled SSL
Certificates, enabling 128- or 256-bit encryption for over 99.9% of Internet users.
Notification Level in Browsers
Includes Site Seal
Uses Chained Certificates
Single Domain Name (FQDN)
Less than 2 days
Business and Domain Validation
Domain Name and Business Name Shown On Certificate
Up to 256-bit, Automatic step-up (SGC)
Single Server - Additional server licenses may be purchased
Features & Benefits:
Secure Site Pro certificates offer you:
- SGC Enabled - Strong Encryption
- 128-bit minimum to 256-bit encryption
- Full business authentication
- USD $1,250,000 warranty
- VeriSign Secured® Seal
- Express delivery
- Installation Checker
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- Supports Mobile Devices
- Includes 30 Day Issuance Insurance
- Free Vulnerability Assessment & Actionable Report
SSL Certificates work with virtually every Web browser
that ever shipped and all popular Web browsers used since 1996. VeriSign SSL Certificates
offer the highest browser compatibility achieved by any SSL Certificate.
VeriSign needs to receive validation of your business registration using one of
the choices below.
All documentation must be current, and show an official filing date of recording
Acceptable Proof of Right (Business Registration)
Tax licenses (US customers only)
- Articles of Incorporation
- Business License
- Certificate of Formation
- Doing Business As (DBA) License
- Registration of Trade Name or Assumed Name
- Charter Documents
- Partnership Papers
- VeriSign does not accept Federally-issued tax licenses as valid Proof of Right.
- VeriSign accepts most State issued tax licenses as valid Proof of Right.