Note: All Symantec SSL now come in SAN (multi-domain) versions of up to 4 domains.
If you just want the regular certificate, please leave SAN option as "0."
Symantec™ Secure Site SSL
Certificate provides minimum of 40-bit and up to
256-bit encryption and more than 99% browser recognition. It also includes a $1,000,000 warranty
and the Norton™ Secured Seal
Symantec now offers the Symantec™ Secure Site SSL with coverage for both www and non-www domains with a single certificate! The benefit will cover in following conditions
- Secure both www and non-www domain as FQDN with a single certificate
- Issued In 1-3 days
- Organization and Domain Validation
- Domain Name and Business Name Shown On Certificate
- Up to 40 bit minimum, 256 bit maximum
- 99% all mobile and Web Browsers compatible
- Single Server – Additional server licenses may be purchased
- Unlimited reissuance for the lifespan of the certificate
- $1,500,000 warranty
- Included with Free Norton™ Web Trust Seal
Features & Benefits:
Secure Site certificates offer you:
- Secure Site SSL is a fully Business Validated Certificate
- Up to 256 bit Encryption
- Supports 2 encryption algorithms, RSA and DSA
- Norton Secured Seal
- Daily website malware scanning
- Free 24/7 support
- Symantec Secure Site SSL carry warranty of $1,500,000
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- Supports Mobile Devices
- Unlimited & FREE Self-Service Reissues
- Customer Portal to Manage your New and Existing Orders
- FREE Installation Guidelines
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Private IP addresses (RFC 1597) allowed
- SAN hosts allowed different domains
- Secure Multiple Domains on a Single IP Address**
Symantec™ Secure Site SSL Certificate
work with virtually every Web browser
that ever shipped and all popular Web browsers used since 1996. Symantec™ Secure Site SSL
offer the highest browser compatibility achieved by any SSL Certificate.
Symantec™ needs to receive validation of your business registration using one of
the choices below.
All documentation must be current, and show an official filing date of recording
Acceptable Proof of Right (Business Registration)
Tax licenses (US customers only)
- Articles of Incorporation
- Business License
- Certificate of Formation
- Doing Business As (DBA) License
- Registration of Trade Name or Assumed Name
- Charter Documents
- Partnership Papers
- Symantec™ does not accept Federally-issued tax licenses as valid Proof of Right.
- Symantec™ accepts most State issued tax licenses as valid Proof of Right.