Note: All Symantec SSL now come in SAN (multi-domain) versions of up to 4 domains.
If you just want the regular certificate, please leave SAN option as "0."
The Symantec™ Secure Site Pro SGC SSL
Certificate provides 128-bit encryption. Symantec™ Pro SSL
is enabled by Server Gated Cryptography (SGC)
to help ensure strong encryption site visitors. It also includes a USD $1,250,000 warranty and the Norton™ Secured Seal.
Certain older browsers and operating systems will not connect at the strongest encryption level available to them unless there is a Server Gated Cryptography (SGC)
-enabled certificate on the server. Symantec™ is the leading SSL provider of SGC-enabled SSL Certificates, enabling 128- or 256-bit encryption for over 99.9% of Internet users.
Symantec now offers the Symantec™ Secure Site Pro SSL with coverage for both www and non-www domains with a single certificate! The benefit will cover in following conditions -
- If the enrolled common name is www.domain.con, Symantec automatically covers domain.com as a free SAN.
- If the enrolled common name is domain.com, Symantec automatically coverswww.domain.com as a free SAN.
All users are recommended to don't add additional SAN while buy a certificate. Symantec will automatically add the free SAN to the certificate. If you add additional SAN while purchasing a certificate, you will be charged for that SAN by Symantec.
- Secure both www and non-www domain as FQDN with a single certificate
- Issued within 1-10 working days
- Organization and Domain Validation
- Domain Name and Business Name Shown On Symantec SGC pro SSL
- Up to 256-bit encryption
- 99% all mobile and Web Browsers compatible
- Single Server – Additional server licenses may be purchased
- Unlimited reissuance for the lifespan of the certificate
- $1,500,000 warranty
- Included with Free Norton™ Web Trust Seal
Features & Benefits:
Secure Site Pro certificates offer you:
Symantec™ Secure Site Pro SSL
work with virtually every Web browser
that ever shipped and all popular Web browsers used since 1996. Symantec™ Secure Site Pro SGC SSL Certificate
offer the highest browser compatibility achieved by any SSL Certificate.
Symantec™ needs to receive validation of your business registration using one of
the choices below.
All documentation must be current, and show an official filing date of recording
Acceptable Proof of Right (Business Registration)
Tax licenses (US customers only)
- Articles of Incorporation
- Business License
- Certificate of Formation
- Doing Business As (DBA) License
- Registration of Trade Name or Assumed Name
- Charter Documents
- Partnership Papers
- Symantec™ does not accept Federally-issued tax licenses as valid Proof of Right.
- Symantec™ accepts most State issued tax licenses as valid Proof of Right.